Diamond Honing Operator
Do you love cars, motorcycles, and engines? Do you want to turn your career up to 10,000 RPM? Millennium Technologies is looking for a Honing Operator to help build and repair some of the coolest engine parts in the world. Diamond Honing is pretty unique occupation so specific honing experience is not required. Our process is specific, we will train you start to finish. Being an excellent employee is a requirement as this is one of the most important jobs in the building. Think you have what it takes?
Millennium Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Honing cylinder to size indicated on order within exact specifications.
- Use read and use machinist dial gauge measurement tools.
- Sizing and organizing completed cylinders to be moved on to quality control.
- Keep work moving in a timely fashion.
- fKeep department clean and safe.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 20# consistently, and up to 40# often.
- Must be able to read a dial bore gauge with accuracy. Must be able to do math computations readily.
- Requires the use of both hands and arms, and candidate must be able to bend, kneel, balance, and twist throughout the shift.
- Attention to detail!! You are the tip of the spear. The last step before the part goes to QC. Obsessive would not be a bad thing.
- This is 3rd shift.
- Looking for someone with machine operating experience, with mechanical inclination
Pay Range, Additional Benefits, and more:
- Pay starts at $15 per hour depending on experience with a generous shift premium.
- Overtime available and required during busy season.
- Excellent Benefits Package including health, retirement, and vacation options.
- Laid back, fun work environment.
- Education Development Opportunities.