Quality Control Technician
Are you an attention to detail person? Have you ever been accused of having OCD? Are you the kind of person who thinks perfect can always be a little more perfect? Millennium Technologies is looking for an entry level quality control technician. Quality control experience is not required, but powersports industry experience and internal combustion engine knowledge is a plus. If you are a talented team player and with exceptional attention to detail, that excels in a fast-paced environment, we have an amazing opportunity for you.
Job Type: Full-Time
- The primary responsibility will be to double check cylinder bore dimensions with extremely high accuracy and efficiency using precise measuring equipment.
- Document sizing verification forms accurately.
- Identify any defects and determine is a part meets all quality control standards and specifications.
- Perform basic manual machining processes and use tools like an angle grinder and dynafile.
- Clean parts using compressed air, parts washers, and degreasing chemicals.
- Basic knowledge of the internal combustion engine.
- Working knowledge of a computer and various software programs including Microsoft Office.
- Basic written and oral communication skills.
- Basic tool handling skills for pneumatic and manual tools.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where factors maybe out of your control. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Stand for long periods of time and be able to lift 15-45lbs consistently, excellent eye sight up close, use of arms and legs and hands and feet and moving whole body, including being able to climb, lift, balance, walk, stoop and handle materials.
- Ability to read, ability to write/ type specified documentation. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization.
- Ability to measure and interpret measuring tools, gauges, data and document accordingly.
Pay Range, Additional Benefits, and more:
- Salary starts at $14.00 per hour.
- Excellent Benefits Package including health, retirement, and vacation options.
- Laid back, fun work environment.
- Education Development Opportunities.