General Performance Labor Technician
Do you love cars, motorcycles, and engines? Do you want to turn your career up to 10,000 RPM? Millennium Technologies is looking for a General Labor Position to help modify and repair some of the coolest engine parts in the world. Donít like doing the same thing all day? Do you like using your hands? We will train on a variety of manufacturing processes and if you are a diligent, dedicated employee, you get to do all the amazing processes in our fast-paced cylinder head department.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Sandblast, clean, and prep cylinder heads for inspection, repairs, and modifications.
- Inspect parts, recommend work, and document findings.
- Assist running previously set up CNC and manual machine tools.
- Maintain department cleanliness.
- Assist department manager.
- Must be able to stand for long periods at a time.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. consistently, and up to 40 lbs. often.
- Requires the use of both hands and arms, and candidate must be able to bend, kneel, balance, and twist throughout the shift.
- Must be able to read a dial bore gauge with accuracy.
- Grasp ideas and learn quickly.
- Basic computer skills.
- Read/write and type specific documentation.
- Effectively present info to other employees.
- Measure and interpret measuring tools, gauges, data, and then document accurately.
- Must be able to work and organize tasks independently and keep track of several things at once, so attention to detail is a must!
Pay Range, Additional Benefits, and more:
- $13.00-19.00/hour depending upon experience.
- Excellent benefits package including: health, retirement, and vacation.
- Education development opportunities.