Shipping, Receiving, and Inventory Control Specialist
Do you love cars, motorcycles, and engines? Do you want to turn your career up to 10,000 RPM? Millennium Technologies is looking for a General Labor Position to help modify and repair some of the coolest engine parts in the world. Donít like doing the same thing all day? Do you like using your hands? We will train on a variety of manufacturing processes and if you are a diligent, dedicated employee, you get to do all the amazing processes in our fast-paced cylinder head department.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Receive and inspect all incoming shipments for content and accuracy.
- Prepare documents such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Deliver or route materials to departments using hand truck or sorting bins.
- Requisition, order and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
- Prepare items for shipment via UPS, FedEx, USPS, and LTL Freight.
- Monitor and maintain inventory.
- Working knowledge of a computer and various software programs including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to measure and interpret measuring tools, gauges, data and document accordingly.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where factors maybe out of your control.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Stand for long periods of time and be able to lift 60 lbs. consistently.
- Ability to read, write/type specified documentation.
- Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization.
- Team player!
Pay Range, Additional Benefits, and more:
- $15.00 - 17.00 / hour commensurate with experience.
- Excellent benefits package including health, retirement, and vacation options.
- Laid back, fun work environment.
- Education development opportunities.