Sales and Customer Service (V-Twin Specialist)
Do you dream of working with high performance motorcycles and motorcycle engines all day? Millennium Technologies is looking for an experience salesperson with extensive Harley-Davidson experience for our Revolution Performance brand. Motorcycle industry experience is a must (3-5 years) and Harley-Davidson product knowledge is a plus. If you are a talented, experienced, motorcycle industry professional who is a team player and excels in a fast-paced environment, we have an amazing opportunity for you.
Job Type: Full-Time
- The primary responsibility will be to assist customers (retail, dealer and distributor) with the purchase, service, and technical support of American V-Twin performance products including: big bore kits, cylinder head modifications, crankshaft modifications, and complete engine builds.
- Assist customers (retail and dealer) on the purchase and technical support of repair services for cylinders, cylinder heads, and crankshafts for various engines from motorcycles, atv/utv, watercraft, automotive, and aviation applications.
- Job functions include, but are not limited to: assisting customers via phone, email, text, and in-person with estimates, orders, and customer service.
- In addition to servicing current customers, prospecting and acquiring new customers (retail and dealer) will be a primary job function and matrix for success.
- Collaborate with sales, production, quality control, and shipping teams to fulfill customers requirements.
- Some travel will be required for industry trade shows, dealer visits, and distributor conferences.
- Extensive knowledge of the internal combustion engine, specifically, Harley-Davidson models.
- Sales experience, powersports industry preferred.
- Working knowledge of a computer and various software programs including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where factors may be out of your control.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Stand for long periods of time and be able to lift 50 lbs. consistently.
- Ability to read, ability to write/type specified documentation.
- Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization.
- Ability to measure and interpret measuring tools, gauges, data and document accordingly.
Pay Range, Additional Benefits, and more:
- Salary is commensurate with sales and industry experience and is negotiable.
- Excellent benefits package including health, retirement, and vacation options.
- Laid back, fun work environment.
- Education development opportunities.