Do you dream of working with American V-Twin engines all day? Millennium Technologies is looking for a crankshaft technician for our Revolution Performance brand. There is no crankshaft balancing experience required, but internal engine knowledge and Harley-Davidson product knowledge is a plus. If you are a talented, experienced, gear head who is a team player and excels in a fast-paced environment, we have an amazing opportunity for you.
Job Type: Full-Time
- The primary responsibilities will include crankshaft disassembly and component inspection.
- Performing process for Harley Davidson crank repair, truing, lightening and balancing.
- Remove finished work pieces and change tooling, set up, or work piece replacement according to required machining sequences.
- Use precision measuring equipment to measure and understanding clearance requirements based on specifications for work to be completed.
- Clean machines, tooling, parts and other items using solvents or solutions
- Knowledge of the internal combustion engine. Specifically, Harley-Davidson models.
- Machine shop experience specifically with manual mill and lathes.
- Working knowledge of a computer and various software programs including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where factors maybe out of your control. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Stand for long periods of time and be able to lift 50# consistently.
- Use of both arms and hands required. Must be able to bend, stoop, twist, kneel, reach.
- Ability to read, ability to write/ type specified documentation. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization.
- Ability to measure and interpret measuring tools, gauges, data and document accordingly.
Pay Range, Additional Benefits, and more:
- Salary is hourly with a pay range of $18.00 to $22.00 per hour commensurate with experience.
- Excellent Benefits Package including health, retirement, and vacation options.
- Laid back, fun work environment.