M-Spec Department Manager
Millennium Technologies has an amazing opportunity for a professional engine builder looking for stable income and amazing benefits. Do have extensive experience with all types of high performance powersports vehicles and powersports engines? Millennium Technologies is seeking a powersports engine guru to be our M-Spec Performance Manager. Extensive powersports engine building experience (5 years + years) and intimate knowledge of the internal combustion engine is a must. If you are a talented, experienced, powersports industry professional who is a team player, loves teaching, and excels in a fast-paced environment, we have a life changing opportunity for you.
Job Type: Full-Time
- The primary responsibility will be to lead the technical team in the development, assembly, and performing high-performance modifications of cylinders, cylinder heads, crankshafts and complete engine builds for various engines for motorcycles, atv/utv, watercraft, automotive, and aviation applications. 2-Stroke and 4-Stroke.
- Manage M-Spec staff and workflow.
- Develop M-Spec work processes and establish quality control
- Perform failure analysis and provide the sales team with technical support for customers (retail, dealer, and distributor) for the purchase, service, and after sale support of high-performance engine products.
- Research and Development of new products techniques and processes to improve the performance of powersports vehicles.
- Collaborate with sales, production, quality control, and shipping teams fulfill customer requirements.
- Train and establish future training materials for sales and technical staff for high performance engine development, assembly, and modifications.
- Some travel will be required for industry trade shows, dealer visits, and distributor conferences.
- Extensive knowledge of the internal combustion engine. 2-Stroke and 4-Stroke.
- Engine building experience, powersports industry preferred.
- Working knowledge of a computer and various software programs including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where factors maybe out of your control. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Stand for long periods of time and be able to lift 50# consistently.
- Ability to read, ability to write/ type specified documentation. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization.
- Ability to measure and interpret measuring tools, gauges, data and document accordingly.
Pay Range, Additional Benefits, and more:
- Salary is $60,000 + commensurate with technical and industry experience.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Excellent Benefits Package including health, retirement, and vacation.
- Laid back, fun work environment.
- Education Development Opportunities.