M-Spec Level 2 Engine Performance Technician
Do you love cars, motorcycles, and engines? Do you want to turn your career up to 10,000 RPM? Millennium Technologies is looking for a Level 2 Performance Engine Technician to help modify and repair some of the coolest engines in the world. You must have extensive experience building, repairing, and modifying powersports engines, but if you have amazing attention to detail, we have a great opportunity for you.
Job Type: Full-Time
- - The primary responsibility will be 2-Stroke and 4-Stroke engine assembly and modification.
- - Modifying 2-Stroke cylinder ports with pre-develop port shapes.
- - Hand modifications on 4-Stroke cylinder heads.
- - 2-Stroke exhaust valve disassembly, inspection, modification, and reassembly.
- - Disassembly, clean, evaluate and make repair/replace recommendations on incoming engines and parts.
- - Secondary responsibilities would be set up, operate and tending milling and manual lathe operations.
- - Maintain department cleanliness.
- - Assist department manager.
- - Must be able to stand for long periods at a time.
- - Must be able to lift up to 10lbs – 15lbs consistently, and up to 60lbs occasionally.
- - Requires the use of both hands and arms, and candidate must be able to bend, kneel, balance, and twist throughout the shift.
- - Ability to use and to read precision measuring tools.
- - Grasp ideas and learn quickly.
- - Basic computer skills
- - Read/write and type specific documentation.
- - Effectively present info to other employees.
- - Must be able to work at a specified pace and produce work at rate of speed that coincides with the rate of production.
- - Keen attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is necessary.
Pay Range, Additional Benefits, and more:
- - Pay $16 - $18 depending upon experience.
- - Excellent Benefits Package including health, retirement, and vacation options.
- - Laid back, fun work environment.
- - Education Development Opportunities.