Do you love cars, motorcycles, and engines? Millennium Technologies is looking for a welder and we need your help! If you have some welding classes under your belt, but no practical experience yet, we will teach the right person. Our welding processes and techniques are very different and unique. We will use your experience and train you how to do what we do from start to finish. Being an excellent employee is a requirement as this is one of the most important jobs in the building. Think you have what it takes?
Job Type: Full-Time
- Knowledge and experience in TIG welding or weld to join metal components, or to repair defects on fabricated metal products.
- Duties also include setting up, operating and tending milling machines, and manual lathe operation. Candidate will have to be able to work at a rate of speed that coincides with the rate of production.
- Must be able to use precise measuring equipment and read specifications.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to produce intricate, fine repairs in very small spaces.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 10-12 pounds repetitively and up to 60 pounds occasionally.
- Requires the use of both hands and arms and both legs moving the whole body. Including being able to climb, lift, balance, walk, stoop, kneel and handle materials with care and steadiness.
Pay Range, Additional Benefits, and more:
- - $18.00/hr. Wage will increase as the skill increases.
- - Overtime available.
- - Excellent benefits package including health, retirement, and vacation options.
- - Laid back, fun work environment.
- - Education development opportunities.