Do you love cars, motorcycles, and engines? Millennium Technologies is looking for a Level 1 Machine Operator to help manufacture, modify and repair some of the coolest engine parts in the world. You will work with an amazing variety of engine components from Lamborghini blocks to Harley Cylinders. If you are a talented and meticulous employee, you will have the opportunity to solve new problems and work on cool parts every day.
Job Type: Full-Time
- - Operate and run machine to achieve production schedule of parts on manual machines.
- - Understand Millennium Technologies processes for work to be done on normal routine jobs.
- - Understands and able to complete task that are directly related to our products repairs and modifications
- - Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures .
- - Stop machines to remove finished work pieces or to change tooling, setup, or work piece placement, according to required machining sequences.
- - Listen to machines during operation to detect sounds such as those made by dull cutting tools or excessive vibration and adjust machines to compensate for problems. Remove and replace dull cutting tools.
- - Monitor machine operation and control panel displays and compare readings to specifications to detect malfunctions.
- - Maintain machines and remove and replace broken or worn machine tools, using hand tools.
- - Confer with supervisors or programmers to resolve machine malfunctions or production errors or to obtain approval to continue production.
- - Clean machines, tooling, or parts, using solvents or solutions and rags.
- - Knowledge of how to use precise measuring equipment and tools.
- - Manual lathe and Mill operation experience. CNC experience is a plus.
- - Working knowledge of a computer and software programs.
- - Able to grasp and learn quickly.
- - Complete tasks in a timely matter.
- - Follow directions.
- - Be able to interpret and understand concepts, sketches and blue prints.
- - Stand for long periods of time.
- - Be able to lift 50# consistently.
- - Stand for long periods.
- - Ability to read, ability to write/ type specified documentation. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization.
- - Ability to measure and interpret measuring tools, gauges, data and document accordingly.
- - Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Pay Range, Additional Benefits, and more:
- - Pay $16.00 - $18.00 per hour depending upon experience.
- - Excellent Benefits Package including health, retirement, and vacation options.
- - Laid back, fun work environment.
- - Education Development Opportunities.