Sales and Customer Service
Do you dream of working with and talking about high performance powersports vehicles and powersports engines all day? Millennium Technologies is looking for a dynamic individual for our Sales Department! Prior sales experience is helpful, and being a powersports enthusiast is a huge plus, but we will train the right person! If you are a talented, hard working professional with a willingness to learn, who is a team player and excels in a fast-paced environment, we have an amazing opportunity for you.
Job Type: Full-Time
- The primary responsibility will be to assist customers (retail and dealer) on the purchase and technical support of repair services for cylinders, cylinder heads, and crankshafts for various engines from motorcycles, ATV/UTV, watercraft, automotive, and aviation applications.
- Assists customers (retail, dealer, and distributor) with the purchase, service, and technical support of high performance engine products including big bore kit, cylinder head modifications, crankshaft modifications, and complete engine builds.
- Job functions include but are not limited to assisting customers via phone, email, text, and in person with estimates, orders, and customer service.
- In additional to servicing current customers, prospecting and acquiring new customers (retail and dealer) will be a primary job function and matrix for success.
- Collaborate with sales, production, quality control, and shipping teams fulfill customer requirements.
- Some travel will be required for industry trade shows, dealer visits, and distributor conferences.
- Extensive knowledge of the internal combustion engine.
- Sales experience, power sports industry preferred.
- Working knowledge of a computer and various software programs including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where factors may be out of your control. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Stand for long periods of time and be able to lift 50# consistently.
- Ability to read, ability to write/type specified documentation.
- Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization.
- Ability to measure and interpret measuring tools, gauges, data and document accordingly.
Pay Range, Additional Benefits, and more:
- Salary is $35,000 - $55,000 commensurate with sales and industry experience.
- Excellent benefits package including health, retirement, and vacation options.
- Laid back, fun work environment.
- Education development opportunities.