Are you in search of a productive office job? One a little more exciting than a dentist office or answering calls for a fat cat in a suit and tie? You're in luck! Office experience is a must (1 -5 years min.) If you are a talented, dedicated office assistant who is a team player and excels in a fast-paced environment, Millennium Technologies has an amazing opportunity for you!
Millennium Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Primary responsibilities include fielding incoming calls, emails, and other communications by directing them to the correct department.
- Contact customers to secure payment and clarify orders.
- Data entry, research, and clerical work.
- Greet customers and visitors. Conduct facility tours.
- Working knowledge of a computer and various software programs including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where factors may be out of your control.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read/write/type specified documentation. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization.
Pay Range, Additional Benefits, and more:
- $16 - $18/hr
- Excellent Benefits Package including health, retirement, and vacation options.
- Laid back, fun work environment.
- Education Development Opportunities.