Are you in search of a productive office job? One a little more exciting than a dentist office or answering calls for a fat cat in a suit and tie? You're in luck! Millennium Technologies is seeking an office assistant with a passion for motorcycles, ATV/UTVs, snowmobiles, watercraft, aviation, and car performance! Office experience is a must (1 -5 years min.) and powersports product knowledge/interest is a huge plus. If you are a talented, dedicated office assistant who is a team player and excels in a fast-paced environment, Millennium Technologies has an amazing opportunity for you!
Job Type: Full-Time
- Primary responsibilities include fielding incoming calls, emails, and other communications by directing them to the correct department.
- Contact customers to secure payment and clarify orders.
- Data entry, research, and clerical work.
- Greet customers and visitors. Conduct facility tours.
- Knowledge of the internal combustion engine a plus.
- Powersports industry knowledge/enthusiasm preferred.
- Working knowledge of a computer and various software programs including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where factors may be out of your control.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read/write/type specified documentation. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization.
Pay Range, Additional Benefits, and more:
- Starting Pay is $31K to $35K/year based on experience.
- Excellent Benefits Package including health, retirement, and vacation options.
- Laid back, fun work environment.
- Education Development Opportunities.