Nikasil Plating Specialist
Do you love cars, motorcycles, and engines? Always liked chemistry as a kid? Millennium Technologies is looking for Nickel Silicon Carbide Plating Specialist. Our core business at Millennium Technologies is our Nickel Silicon Carbide plating process and we need your help. Chemistry, plating, or manufacturing experience is not required. Our process is so unique, we will train you start to finish. Being an excellent employee is a requirement as this is one of the most important jobs in the building. Think you have what it takes?
Millennium Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Pretreat, fixture and process cylinders for electro plating a nickel-silicon carbide coating to the inside of the powersports and automotive cylinder bores.
- Primary duties include identifying cylinders and setting up their proper fixtures.
- Process cylinders through the pretreatment line, assemble racks, maintain and monitor strike, plating times, and amperages.
- Disassembling, cleaning and fixtures after plating.
- Must be able to stand for long lengths of time and be able to repetitively lift 10-20 pounds and occasionally up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to read gauges, work safely in plating environment and keen attention to detail a must.
- Requires the use of both hands and arms, and candidate must be able to bend, kneel, balance, and twist throughout the shift.
- Reliable! You will be the backbone of the company. Dedicated, diligent, and committed. If you are not the on time, every day, get it done kind of person, do not apply.
- Attention to Detail. Everything starts with you.
- Night Owl. This is third shift. 9pm —
6am. Sunday —
Thursday. Work at night, play during the day. If this is not your lifestyle, then the extra money for third shift may not be for you.
Pay Range, Additional Benefits, and more:
- Pay starts at $16.00 per hour. At 90 days, with stellar attendance and anticipated progress, increase to $18.00 per hour. At 6 months, with continued great attendance and progress, increase to $20.00 per hour plus generous 3rd shift premium.
- Overtime available.
- Excellent Benefits Package including health, retirement, and vacation options
- Laid back, fun work environment.
- Education Development Opportunities.