Sales and Customer Service
Do you dream of working with high performance powersports vehicles and powersports engines all day? Millennium Technologies is looking for an experienced salesperson. Powersports industry experience is a must (3 -5 years) and internal combustion engine knowledge is a plus. If you are a talented, experienced, industry professional who is a team player and excels in a fast-paced environment, we have an amazing opportunity for you.
Millennium Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-Time
- The primary responsibility will be to assist customers (retail and dealer) on the purchase and technical support of repair services for cylinders, cylinder heads, and crankshafts for various engines from motorcycles, atv/utv, watercraft, automotive, and aviation applications
- Assists customers (retail, dealer, and distributor) with the purchase, service, and technical support of high performance engine products including Big Bore Kit, Cylinder Head Modifications, Crankshaft Modifications, and Complete Engine Builds.
- Job functions include but are not limited to assisting customers via phone, email, text, and in person with estimates, orders, and customer service.
- In addition to servicing current customers, prospecting and acquiring new customers (retail and dealer) will be a primary job function and matrix for success.
- Collaborate with sales, production, quality control, and shipping teams fulfill customer requirements.
- Some travel will be required for industry trade shows, dealer visits, and distributor conferences.
- Extensive knowledge of the internal combustion engine.
- Sales experience; powersports industry preferred.
- Working knowledge of a computer and various software programs including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where factors may be out of your control.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Stand for long periods of time and be able to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly.
- Ability to read/ write/type specified documentation then effectively present information to other employees of the organization.
- Ability to measure and interpret measuring tools, gauges, data, and document accordingly.
Pay Range, Additional Benefits, and more:
- Salary is $35,000 - $55,000 commensurate with sales and industry experience.
- Excellent Benefits Package including health, retirement, and vacation options.
- Laid back, fun work environment.
- Education Development Opportunities.