Sales and Customer Service Specialist
Are you a Harley-Davidson enthusiast whose knowledge extends beyond what color the paint job is? Enjoy taking a closer look at the components that makes V-Twin engines tick? Millennium Technologies is seeking an experienced salesperson with extensive Harley-Davidson experience for our Revolution Performance brand. Motorcycle industry experience is a must (3 -5 years min.) and Harley-Davidson product knowledge is a huge plus. If you are a talented, experienced motorcycle industry professional who is a team player and excels in a fast-paced environment, Revolution has an amazing opportunity for you.
Job Type: Full-Time
- The primary responsibility will be to assist customers (retail, dealer, and distributor) with the purchase, service, and technical support of Revolution Performance V-Twin aftermarket products including Big Bore Kits, Cylinder Head Modifications, Crankshaft Modifications, and Complete Engine Builds.
- Assist customers (retail and dealer) on the purchase and technical support of repair services for Harley-Davidson cylinders, cylinder heads, and crankshafts as well as full engine rebuilds.
- Assist customers via phone, email, and in-person with estimates, orders, and customer service.
- In addition to servicing current customers, prospecting and acquiring new customers (retail and dealer) will be a primary job function and matrix for success.
- Collaborate with sales, production, quality control, and shipping teams.
- Some travel will be required for industry trade shows, dealer visits, and distributor conferences.
- Extensive knowledge of the internal combustion engine; specifically, Harley-Davidson models.
- Sales experience; powersports industry preferred.
- Working knowledge of a computer and various software programs including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where factors may be out of your control.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Stand for long periods of time and be able to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly.
- Ability to read/ write/type specified documentation then effectively present information to other employees of the organization.
- Ability to measure and interpret measuring tools, gauges, data, and document accordingly.
Pay Range, Additional Benefits, and more:
- Salary to be based on experience within a manufacturing setting.
- Excellent Benefits Package including health, retirement, and vacation options.
- Laid back, fun work environment.
- Education Development Opportunities.