General Floating Manufacturing Position
Do you love cars, motorcycles, and engines? Do you want to turn your career up to 10,000 RPM? Millennium Technologies is looking for a Floater (General Floating Manufacturing Position) to help build and repair some of the coolest engine parts in the world. Don't like doing the same thing all day? Like using your hands? We'll train on a variety of manufacturing processes and if you are a diligent, dedicated employee, you get to do all the amazing processes in our fast paced, fun manufacturing facility.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Grinding cylinders (works easiest for a right handed candidate).
- Moving cylinders in and out of the ovens for processing.
- Washing cylinders in lacquer prior to plating process.
- Painting and masking cylinders prior to plating process.
- Sandblasting cylinders for the next step in the process.
- Must be able to stand for long periods at a time.
- Must be able to lift up to 20# consistently, and up to 40# often.
- Must be able to read a dial bore gauge with accuracy.
- Requires the use of both hands and arms, and candidate must be able to bend, kneel, balance, and twist throughout the shift.
- Must be able to work and organize tasks independently and keep track of several things at once, so attention to detail is a must!
Pay Range, Additional Benefits, and more:
- Pay $13 - $14 depending upon experience.
- Excellent Benefits Package including health, retirement, and vacation options.
- Laid back, fun work environment.
- Education Development Opportunities.